Staff Resources related to COVID-19
The university’s coronavirus website is updated throughout the day with general information about the virus, the university’s response and important guidance for employees and all members of our community. You can also address your questions to email@example.com.
If you’re an Ohio State staff member seeking guidance on employment-related questions specific to working during COVID-19, you are encouraged to contact your HR Business Partner within the unit or college where you work. If you are unsure of who your HR Business Partner is, or the specific contact within your HR department, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Human Resource Leadership team has been working diligently with our HRBP population to assist in guiding employees with any questions they might have. You can also refer to the FAQs posted online that are being updated regularly.
- University COVID Dashboard
- Working through COVID-19
- Temporary remote teaching resources
- Temporary remote working resource
- Coronavirus temporary travel guidelines
- Employment Related FAQs Specific to COVID-19
- Leave Options During COVID-19 Emergency
- Keep Well, Well-being Resources for Employees
- HR Business Professionals Contact Information
- HR Guidance for COVID-19 (from March 11, 2020)