Staff Resources related to COVID-19
The university’s coronavirus website is updated throughout the day with general information about the virus, the university’s response and important guidance for employees and all members of our community. You can also address your questions to email@example.com.
If you’re an Ohio State staff member seeking guidance on employment-related questions specific to working during COVID-19, you are encouraged to contact your HR Business Partner within the unit or college where you work. If you are unsure of who your HR Business Partner is, or the specific contact within your HR department, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Human Resource Leadership team has been working diligently with our HRBP population to assist in guiding employees with any questions they might have. You can also refer to the FAQs posted online that are being updated regularly.
- University COVID Dashboard
- Working through COVID-19
- Temporary remote teaching resources
- Temporary remote working resource
- Coronavirus temporary travel guidelines
- Employment Related FAQs Specific to COVID-19
- Leave Options During COVID-19 Emergency
- Keep Well, Well-being Resources for Employees
- HR Business Professionals Contact Information
- HR Guidance for COVID-19 (from March 11, 2020)
- Buckeye Wellness is part of the university-wide health and wellness initiative striving to make Ohio State the healthiest campus in the world. Under the leadership and direction of Chief Wellness Officer and Vice President of Health Promotion Bernadette Melnyk, Buckeye Wellness provides innovative and evidence-based programs to help individuals optimize their well-being, based on the nine dimensions of wellness. We’re working diligently to make healthy choices easier for faculty, staff and students — through awareness and education, programs, activities and events.
- Your Plan for Health (YP4H) is Ohio State’s preventive approach for providing benefit-eligible faculty/staff and their enrolled spouses with the tools and resources for living a healthy life.
- The Ohio State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an important component of Your Plan for Health. For benefits-eligible faculty, staff and their eligible family and household members, EAP provides tools and resources to help address mental health and emotional well-being.