Date: Tuesday, November 17
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
University staff were invited to watch as the University Staff Advisory Committee hosted a Diversity and Inclusion conversation facilitated by James L. Moore, III, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer. Updates were provided around the work being done on the Task Force on Racism and Racial Inequities in addition to general conversational themes around racism, racial and social inequities and creating an anti-racist and more inclusive Buckeye community.
The purpose of this event was to provide an opportunity for staff to engage with various leaders on campus to help create a more equitable, healthy, supportive and nurturing community.
- James L. Moore, III, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer – facilitator/moderator
- Bruce McPheron, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Harold L. Paz, Executive Vice President and Chancellor for Health Affairs
- Tom Gregoire, Dean of the College of Social Work
- Susan Basso, Senior Vice President, Talent, Culture & Human Resources
- Autumn Glover, Government Affairs and Community Relations Consultant