USAC is excited to announce a staff recognition program called “Staff Spotlight” that will be introduced in early 2021. Staff Spotlight nominations will be accepted for any OSU staff member in good standing with the university, who exemplifies what it means to be a Buckeye. Staff may be nominated by a supervisor, colleague, or campus customer. Each nomination should include the following information:
- Specific reason for recognition
- Why the employee deserves to be recognized in the USAC Spotlight
- How the nominee demonstrates excellence for The Ohio State University
- The impact the employee has at The Ohio State University
Each month, beginning in Feb 2021, USAC will recognize 1 -2 employees through various media channels, including the USAC newsletter and social media accounts. Nominations can be submitted by completing the Staff Spotlight recognition form available on the USAC website and must be received by USAC no later than the 1st Friday of each month. The USAC Staff Affairs subcommittee will review the nominations and choose the employees for recognition. Once chosen, the winners will be contacted via email with a list of “get to know you” questions to answer for their Staff Spotlight article.
This is a great way to recognize your staff members or colleagues for their great work ethic, hard work or volunteer work to help fellow Buckeyes. To be considered for the inaugural February Staff Spotlight, remember to get your nominations submitted no later than Feb 5, 2021.
To submit a nomination:
- Download and complete the nomination form*
- Upload the completed nomination form to the below box
- Please enter Nominator Email in the field below
- Click ‘submit’
- *You may also email completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org